I hope you; your family and colleagues are healthy and had a good holiday season. As you may remember, in March of 2020 I wrote a note to our customers talking about the extraordinary challenges created by Covid -19. Unfortunately, because of current circumstances, I am writing almost the exact same note two years later.
As the latest Omicron variant of Covid -19 continues to spread at an alarming rate we at KSI are doing all we can to make sure we can continue to safely serve all our customers with the full range of aftermarket collision repair parts they need.
At KSI there is nothing more important to us than the safety of our customers and employees. We want you to know that we are monitoring the situation closely to make sure we're following guidance from the CDC as well as Federal and State Government Agencies. We also have put in place our own policies and protocols, some of which are highlighted below:
- Daily temperature recording and required mask use of ALL KSI employees
- Required COVID Vaccination for ALL KSI Employees - over 98% of our workforce is now vaccinated
- Contact tracing of all Covid exposures and isolation of ALL symptomatic employees
- Segregation of groups of employees to reduce exposure and potential for transmission
- Cleaning and disinfecting of KSI Facilities and Vehicles with appropriate chemicals
We also made substantial additions to our inventory and our delivery network to make sure we have the parts you need when you need them at a KSI facility near you. We will continue to operate under normal business hours at ALL our locations. We do not expect that to change, but if It does, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
We thank you for your business and continued support and we will continue to do our best to support you as we all work together to get through these challenging times.
Wishing you the best possible 2022 and hoping that everyone remains safe and healthy and prosperous.
ONE TEAM ONE GOAL….KSI Auto Parts
Chief Executive Officer
KSI Auto Parts